NafHealth is a community interest not-for profit organisation set up to offer nutritional education programs for weight loss, wellness and an improved health to communities at large.
We aim to promote and advance the health and wellbeing of our communities by:
• Raising awareness of evidence based nutrition.
• Provide training and development support to communities, individuals and professionals on best practice in healthy eating and community engagement through food.
• Providing ethnic services including development and delivery of culturally appropriate public health initiatives and brands, targeting Black, Asian & Minority Ethnic Groups (BAME).
• Providing adults and children with practical guidance and ideas on healthy eating.
• Tailored made a specialised weight lost plan for children from age of 7 years old to Adults
• Providing nutritious and economical recipes suitable for feeding families and individuals.